MEETING NOTICE – Homeland Security Council
US Armed Forces Reserve Center (AFRC) – 6001 Manufacturers Drive,
Room J220 Madison, WI 53704
Tuesday, January 4, 2022
- Call to order/roll call.
- Opening remarks.
- Review and approval of the November 2, 2021, open session meeting minutes.
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) 2022 Quadrennial Homeland Security Review and the DHS Strategic Plan – WI Inputs. MAJ Robbins
- WI Homeland Security Council Strategic Plan Working Group Update: MAJ Robbins.
- Cybersecurity Subcommittee Update: Trina Zanow.
- The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act: LTC Sarah Frater.
- Agency update from each Council member.
- Set date, time, and place of next meeting: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, at 9:00 a.m.
- The Council may adjourn into closed session during the meeting pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 19.85(1)(d) regarding current threats.
- Review and approval of the November 2, 2021, closed session meeting minutes.
- Department of Homeland Security Threat Update.
- Presentation by WSIC/STAC on Wisconsin Statewide Threat Assessment (2021-2022).
- Threat and security updates from Council members.
11. Possible action on items discussed in closed session.
Note: Reasonable accommodations, including the provision of informational material in an alternative format, will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. For questions about accessibility, contact Aaron Grill at608.242.3074, firstname.lastname@example.org. or 2400 Wright Street, Madison, Wisconsin.