Department of Military Affairs
2400 Wright Street,
Madison, WI 53704
Tuesday, November 2, 2021
1. Call to order/roll call.
2. Opening remarks.
3. Review and approval of the September 7, 2021, open session meeting minutes.
4. Wisconsin Homeland Security Strategy – workgroup
5. Recommendations for appointment to vacant Council seat.
6. Agency update from each Council member.
7. Set date, time, and place of next meeting: Tuesday, January 4, 2022, at 9:00 a.m.
- 8. The Council may adjourn into closed session during the meeting pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 19.85(1)(d) regarding current threats. a. Review and approval of the September 7, 2021, closed session meeting minutes.
- b. Cybersecurity Subcommittee Update
- c. Homeland Threat Intelligence Briefing
- d. Threat and security updates from Council members.
9. Possible action on items discussed in closed session.
Note: Reasonable accommodations, including the provision of informational material in an alternative format, will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. For questions about accessibility, contact Marc Couturier at 608.242.3258, firstname.lastname@example.org. or 2400 Wright Street, Madison, Wisconsin.