MEETING NOTICE – Homeland Security Council
US Armed Forces Reserve Center (AFRC)
6001 Manufacturers Drive,
Madison, WI 53704
Tuesday, March 1, 2022
1. Call to order/roll call.
2. Opening remarks.
3. Review and approval of the January 4, 2022, open session meeting minutes.
4. Clarification regarding open and closed session topics and discussion.
5. Agency update from each Council member.
6. Set date, time, and place of next meeting: Tuesday, May 10, 2022, at 9:00 a.m.
7. The Council may adjourn into closed session during the meeting pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 19.85(1)(d) regarding current threats.
1. Review and approval of the January 4, 2022, closed session meeting minutes.
2. Presentation by WSIC/STAC on Wisconsin Statewide Threat Assessment (2021-2022).
3. Cybersecurity subcommittee update
4. Homeland Security Council Strategy Workgroup Update
5. Homeland Security Threat and Security Update
6. Agency and Strategic Partner Updates
8. Possible action on items discussed in closed session.
Note: Reasonable accommodations, including the provision of informational material in an alternative format, will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. For questions about accessibility, contact Aaron Grill at 608.242.3074, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 2400 Wright Street, Madison, Wisconsin.