MEETING NOTICE – Homeland Security Council
US Armed Forces Reserve Center (AFRC)
6001 Manufacturers Drive,
Madison, WI 53704
Tuesday, November 8, 2022
1. Call to order/roll call.
2. Opening remarks.
3. Review and approval of the September 6, 2022, open session meeting minutes.
4. Agency update from each Council member.
5. Set date, time, and place of next meeting: Tuesday, January 10, 2023, at 9:00 a.m.
6. Cybersecurity Subcommittee update.
7. Cybersecurity Grant update.
8. The Council may convene into closed session during the meeting pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 19.85(1)(d) regarding current security threats.
- a. Review of the September 6, 2022, closed session meeting minutes.
- b. FY23 Threat Review and Prioritization Process and Intel Program Consultation.
- c. Homeland Security updates.
- d. Agency and Strategic Partner updates.
9. Convene into open session for possible action on items discussed in closed session.
- a. Approval of September 6, 2022, closed session meeting minutes.
- b. Other.
Note: Reasonable accommodations, including the provision of informational material in an alternative format, will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. For questions about accessibility, contact Leah Moore at 608.242.3009, email@example.com, or 2400 Wright Street, Madison, Wisconsin.