MEETING NOTICE – Homeland Security Council
US Armed Forces Reserve Center (AFRC)
6001 Manufacturers Drive, Room J160
Madison, WI 53704
Tuesday, January 10, 2023 9:00-11:00 AM
1. Call to order/roll call.
2. Opening remarks.
3. Review and approval of the November 8, 2022, open session meeting minutes.
4. Agency update from each Council member.
5. Set date, time, and place of next meeting: Tuesday, March 14, 2023, at 9:00 a.m.
6. National Guard Counterdrug Program and RC26 Program discussion.
7. 2022 Cyber Response Team year end operational summary.
8. 2024 Republican National Convention discussion.
9. The Council may convene into closed session during the meeting pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 19.85(1)(d) regarding current security threats.
- a. Review of the November 8, 2022, closed session meeting minutes.
- b. State Interoperability Council community update.
- c. Agency and Strategic Partner updates.
10. Convene into open session for possible action on items discussed in closed session.
- a. Approval of November 8, 2022, closed session meeting minutes.
Note: Reasonable accommodations, including the provision of informational material in an alternative format, will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. For questions about accessibility, contact Leah Moore at 608.242.3009, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 2400 Wright Street, Madison, Wisconsin.