MEETING NOTICE – Homeland Security Council
Department of Military Affairs (JFHQ)
2400 Wright Street, Room 230, Madison, WI 53708
9:00-11:00 AM Tuesday, November 7, 2023
- Call to order/roll call.
- Opening remarks.
- Review and approval of the September 12, 2023, open session meeting minutes.
- Agency update from each Council member
- Set date, time, and place of next meeting: Tuesday, January 9, 2024, at 9:00 a.m.
- Infastructure Investment and Jobs Act Cyber Plan Presentation.
- The Council may convene into closed session during the meeting pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 19.85(1)(d) for the purpose of considering strategy for crime detection or prevention, including current security threats.
- Review of the September 12, 2023, closed session meeting minutes.
- State Intelligence Community update.
- Agency and Strategic Partner updates.
- Convene into open session for possible action on items discussed in closed session.
- Approval of September 12, 2023, closed session meeting minutes.
Note: Reasonable accommodations, including the provision of informational material in an alternative format, will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. For questions about accessibility, contact Leah Moore at 608.242.3009, email@example.com, or 2400 Wright Street, Madison, Wisconsin