MEETING NOTICE – Homeland Security Council
US Armed Forces Reserve Center (AFRC)
6001 Manufacturers Drive, Room J220, Madison, WI 53704
9:00-11:00 AM Tuesday, May 9, 2023
1. Call to order/roll call.
2. Opening remarks.
3. Review and approval of the March 14, 2023, open session meeting minutes.
4. Agency update from each Council member.
5. Set date, time, and place of next meeting: Tuesday, July 11, 2023, at 9:00 a.m.
6. Homeland Security Grant Program Update.
7. Homeland Security Strategy Update.
8. Republican National Convention Update.
9. The Council may convene into closed session during the meeting pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 19.85(1)(d) regarding current security threats.
- a. Review of the March 14, 2023, closed session meeting minutes.
- b. State Intelligence Community Update.
- c. Agency and Strategic Partner updates.
10. Convene into open session for possible action on items discussed in closed session.
- a. Approval of March 14, 2023, closed session meeting minutes.
Note: Reasonable accommodations, including the provision of informational material in an alternative format, will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. For questions about accessibility, contact Leah Moore at 608.242.3009, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 2400 Wright Street, Madison, Wisconsin